* * Fantasy Faire 2012, April 21 – 29th * *
A Benefit for Relay for Life
The Story Starts Now… With You!
The Fantasy Faire is getting closer with every passing day, so it is time for us to start searching for bloggers who want to help us in promoting Second Life’s largest gathering of fantasy designers, enthusiasts & performers. Join us April 21-29 for nine days of shopping, live music concerts, auctions, hunts and roleplaying to benefit Relay for Life and the fight against cancer.
If you have been blogging for more than 2 months, with at least one blog entry per week, we invite you to join us as one of the Fantasy Faire bloggers. The deadline for registering to blog for this year’s Fantasy Faire is April 2, 2012.
Blogger Benefits/Responsibilities Overview:
• Bloggers can choose the sim they’d like to cover. On that sim, they will be assigned to 4 creators. The blogger will need to contact each of their assigned merchants to receive one or more creations that were designed as RFL items for the Fantasy Faire.
• Bloggers will need to write about at least one item from each of their assigned stores. All items can be covered in a single blog or spread out over multiple blogs, just please remember that all of these items are helping raise money for Relay for Life so please be generous in your coverage.
• Bloggers may also contact other creators of their choice to blog about their items once the 4 assigned stores have been covered.
• All bloggers who are assigned to merchants for the Faire will be listed on the Fantasy Faire website as an official Faire blogger, and they will have preview access to the Fantasy Faire before it officially opens.
• Should there be bloggers who don’t wish to review items, but would rather cover the event itself, then preview access can also be granted for those interested.
To register as a blogger for the Fantasy Faire please fill out the online form.
The 2012 Fantasy Faire will be more magical with you by our side. We can’t wait to work with you to make this amazing event a record breaker for Friends Fighting Cancer and for the American Cancer Society.
If you have any questions about blogging the Fantasy Faire please contact Dagmar Haiku.