Have you heard the news? The Fantasy Faire is coming again April 21st to 29th, 2012 – and it will be even more amazing than last year!
We apologise for the delay in updating this website – but please, check back soon! However here’s a little teaser to let you know what to look forward to:
FANTASY FAIRE 2012
This year’s Fantasy Faire will include eight lavishly landscaped shopping sims created by some of the top designers in Second Life. While each sim with have a unique feel to it, they will be connected as one Fairelands, a Fantasy continent. Whether your style be steampunk or fae, mer or gothic you will find yourself at home on several, if not all, the sims and enjoy exploring them all.
* Devil’s Locket (by Lauren Thibaud) – a small chain of islands that earned its name not only for the treacherous navigation of its waters and the amazing, but explosive, firegems that were mined from its volcanic depths
* Jungle Bungle (by Mayah Parx) – a living forest where candies lay like pebbles along the edge of a chocolate lake and the smiling trees dance in excitement as they watch the fae race rose petals on the currents of the wind
* Meandervale (by Marcus Inkpen/ Sharni Azalee) – a surreal meadow where the streams meander as well as thoughts and, in fact, reality itself
* Ruins of Nu Orne (by Elicio Ember) – a lost stone city of an ancient civilization, hidden in an exotic fantasy jungle where vegetation overgrows the magnificent ruins, and cupolas and spiraling buildings merge with the gigantic ferns and mushrooms
* Shadow’s Claw (by Laufey Markstein) – a mountainous terrain thick with the scent of pine and covered with rocky crags that ride all manner of secrets, possibly even dragons
* Shifting Sands (by Kayle Matzerath) – the Hourglass holding the Sands of Time has cracked and spilled creating a desert with untold treasures awaiting discoveries by the intrepid explorer
* Siren’s Secret (by Elicio Ember) – caught between lava vents on one side and the bridges and towers of The Tides on the other, these rocky sea caves are a refuge for the sea creatures who hide in the depths of the kelp forest
* The Tides (by Alia Baroque) – the silent stones of a society who harnessed the power of the strong and heavy sea and ruled across the waves
I can’t wait to explore this amazing fantasy continent. Can you?
Any inquiries about the Fantasy Faire 2012 can be directed to the Executive Director, Elizabeth Tinsley.